Monday, December 20, 2010

Snow Bath

So it is a tradition to give children a snow bath to wash away all the jealousy, naughtiness and what not of the past year, and CLEAN them up for the next year.
 We had a nice big snow storm today, so we thought no time like the present to give her a snow bath.
 She was so excited about the snow. I asked if she wanted to take a bath in the snow. She readily agreed.  I mean it makes tons of sense that baths are fun, snow is fun why not combine the two right? I stripped her down to her birthday suit. She announced to her sister, "Allea I bath snow!" 

We get out there and I start washing her down with that nice purifying snow, and then yo'sea realizes IT"S COLD!
Right then she wasn't as willing of a participant, but I was right in the middle of the bath, 
I couldn't stop right in the middle. So I finished what I started, and wrapped her up nice and warm in the towel. 
 Afterwards she shook it off quickly enough when she saw her DORA pajama's and wanted to wear them. :)
So did it work? Only time will tell. Get back to me in 6 months and I'll let you know how it worked!

4 comments:

BBC said...

what an interesting tradition! i have never heard of that before! way to allea for being a trooper!

Crystal said...

lol. Wow! hahaha. Did anyone call CPS on you guys? :)
I can't imaging your children being naughty anyway...

Nakki said...

Hahaha, she was willing? I don't think I was ever willing....I never needed it anyways ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails