Wednesday, November 30, 2011













Allea is going through this stage where she has this squished up face smile. It is the best thing ever.

With each big smile she is yelling, "Cheese" through her clinched teeth. Adorable.  In case you don't believe me here are some pics to prove it.


 Riding the Train.
Cheese on top of Uncles shoulders

                                                        Random everyday cheese.

P.S. It isn't as painful as it looks. This kids does everything with all her energy. If she is mad, all of her energy is applied there. If she is happy, again all of her energy is applied there. If she loves you. ... You are one lucky person.

3 comments:

Mari Garcia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Josh and Tawnya Begay said...

I can't believe my kiddos were once that small and I miss it!! savor the moments! Allea is a cutie!

Nakki said...

I'm CHEEEESING right backatcha :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails