Thursday, March 04, 2010

BFF's

Joseph has been working a lot of long hours lately, leaving Yo'sea and I with tons of Mommy/Daughter time.  Although we miss Joseph, we have been trying to make the most of our time together. We have been going to the park, cooking,  playing dress up, dancing in the living room and even shopping.  Today while I was looking for a Birthday Present for a family member, we came across a Photo Booth.  I haven't been in one of those in a LONG time. So Yo'sea and I sealed our BFF status. You can't be real BFF's with out a Photobooth Photo.


So Here is is.. BFF"s for life! ;)

4 comments:

elesa said...

Ah, i gotta find me one of those!

Kristina P. said...

Thank you so much for the information on the handmade Snuggies. I think some people are going to make them themselves.

Cathy Duffy said...

cute. you and your little mini-me!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails