Tuesday, July 06, 2010

iPad = Smiles

My Mom had her birthday on the 1st of July. Since the iPad came out, my Mom has been telling us that she wants an iPad for her birthday. As far as I can remember, I've never heard my Mom really WANT something. The iPad doesn't have a price tag that fits in any of our budgets but we really wanted to something for her since it was her birthday. So we did the next best thing.

We made her an iPad CAKE!  
Before you copy and paste the pic to Cake Wrecks let me tell you all I had to decorate this cake last was a sandwich bag. So with help from my sister Vee, we presented my Mom with this iPad cake for her birthday.  

So right now you might be thinking, well this iPad doesn't connect to the internet, download books, have an awesome touch screen function or isn't slim enough to carry in your purse. But, this cake has a function that the other ipad doesn't have.  Besides being unreasonable delicious (carrot cake with cream cheese frosting) this iPad, actually makes people happy, and improve smiles. I have attached pictures below of the improved smiles.   I'm pretty sure this, iPad will catch on FAST. 
My Sister Vee and I

The Love of my Mothers Life

Tay Tay (My brother Josh's oldest)

Joshua, Tawn is one lucky girl 

Tawnya, Smiling pretty

Seriously how did someone else not grab this guy before I did?

Anyway, Black frosting is the wave of the future. Honest!
Try it.
So if you find you can't afford $700 for an Ipad, I suggest making an iPad cake. It was LOADS of fun.

5 comments:

Teagan said...

Wow, Joseph with those teeth and that skin showing...whew, is it getting hot in here?

Maleina said...

I totally see the functionality! Yum I want cake now!

elesa said...

That is very, very awesome. Black teeth are so much fun!

Nakki said...

U sure missed out on this! Black cream cheese fronting....Humm. Has someone uploaded to Cake Wrecks? That'd be awesome!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails