Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Mom got an iPad for her birthday.



If you read my last post, then you know my Mom wanted and iPad for her birthday. But on her big day we presented her with an iPad Cake instead.

 I can't remember her REALLY wanting something and asking for it.  So, all of us kids and my Dad decided to pitch in and get her an iPad. Now we did order the iPad BEFORE her birthday. But it wasn't' going to ship until AFTER her birthday. So for her birthday we really didn't get her any gifts, just some cards and a few things. Because we knew her big gift was on it's way.

Anyway, Joseph and I happen to be at my Parents house when the iPad arrived. We were so excited. So we waiting for my Dad to get home, and then we just causally  mentioned that Fedex had dropped off a package. The box had my Dad's name on it, so as my Mom was opening it she was expecting tractor parts or something. She had no idea it was actually an iPad for her.  Anyway here is the video of her opening her gift.


She was SO surprised. I'm so glad we were able to surprise her with something she really wanted.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM we love you.


6 comments:

elesa said...

I love that video. I especially love you giggling in the back ground.

Nakki said...

Awesome! Thanks for posting. Hahaa love it! So glad u guys got to be there for it :) Moms kids are so awesome!

Ticklemedana said...

so cute! I love you mom...and I LOVE how nonchalant and chill your dad is...she never suspected a thing!

Maleina said...

That was cute! You guys are sweet. Have I ever told you I'm glad I know your family? Well I am :)

Marcia said...

that is so awesome! i'm so happy for your mama!

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails