Sunday, October 03, 2010

General Conferance


 This year for General Conference, my family decided to all hang out on Temple Square, with a picnic lunch and just listen to the speakers. My Mom, actually had some tickets to conference, which she let Joseph and I use, so we enjoyed listening to everyone speak in person. I never get tired of how then entire conference building filled with people goes completely silent when the Prophet and his counselors enter the room. :) They are truly men of God.
Us right after General Conference
The weather on Saturday was so nice. We all got a bit hot, so we decided to take the kids over to the Gateway to cool off in the fountains. They had SO much fun, the girls even got me in the water. 
I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure that getting all wet with Sunday Clothes on. Is more fun then just getting wet with a swimming suit. 
Yo'sea wasn't so excited about random jets of water, but she did like getting her feet wet and running around with cousins.  
This is Louise (Yo'sea has to include Louise in EVERY prayer she says) she is one drenched and happy child!  All in all we had a great weekend with family. We didn't want it to end. :)

4 comments:

elesa said...

Fun!

I couldn't help but notice that your baby counter says you are 61 weeks pregnant. Gosh, are you ever going to have that baby?

Nakki said...

@elesa...Jo procrastinates at everything!

Conference was fun! Looks like you and Tay have mommy-daughter dresses...awwww :)

Nava_jo said...

i agree Tay Tay should be my child.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails