Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's January, and in the 70's


So I spent the summer complaining about the heat of Bullhead City. It seriously gets HOT here. But, since Oct. I haven't complained one bit. I love the winter weather here. It does get windy at times, but I can handle that. Most days are in the High 60's and Mid 70's and just great!


Today was such a nice day, I couldn't help but get the family out of the house to enjoy a bit of the outdoors. We decided to check out this spot on the Colorado river. Baby Yo'sea LOVES the water. Even though it was 72 degrees the River is still really cold. That didn't matter much to Yo'sea she had to sit right down in it and play with ROCKs. She loves rocks, which is cool with me, because they are a Cheap toy, and always in abundance. :) Here are some pics of our winter day outing.!


P.S. I love this kid, and her Dad. :)



4 comments:

elesa said...

Oh, she almost isn't a baby anymore!

Nakki said...

I like her.

Mel Bernard said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! And Congrats on #2!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails