Sunday, January 24, 2010

Walk around the complex

So it has been raining here for the last week. We haven't seen as much of the AZ Sun, as we are use too. I'm not complaining, it was nice to have desert showers, and nice cool days. But on the first hint of sunlight Yo'sea and went for a little walk around the complex. She had so much fun checking out rain puddles, washing rocks, playing in the mud, and just being a kid outside. I loved how she had to be upclose and personal with everything. Here she is getting up close and personal with a leaf. She was so cute talking to this small leaf, and had to get on her belly to really inspect the little guy.
This is her first real encounter with mud. I couldn't help but let her get her hands all in it. I love the feel of mud between my hands, and my toes. She could of stay all day and dug around in that tiny flower bed.


THis is Yo'sea at her best. She is always talking. She is saying something, and her hands are always talking away with her.
Again just jabbing away
The cutest Gate Keeper on the block
OH pretty flowers.
What a cute baby rock. :)
"Why, Hello Leaf, Nice to meet you. My name is Yo'sea"

4 comments:

Crystal said...

awwww SO sweet! This post is bringing back so many memories of my little girl: constantly jabbing away at inanimate objects, inspecting microscopic insects and rolling in the dirt and mud. I'm glad to see that you are savoring it all and not freaking out about the dirt...but of course you wouldn't! lol

Nakki said...

Awwwww....miss my girl!

Melissa P said...

Oh, that is so sweet! She is getting so big. What a doll. It is so fun to see things through kids eyes. I think it would help if we would stop and look at things that way again.

Maleina said...

she is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails