Monday, November 22, 2010

An Inconvenient Truth

Pitcure this, I'm doing my Mom duties making dinner in the kitchen when I hear Baby Allea scream, I run into the living room where I am met by a wide eyed Yo'sea

Yo'sea - Allea crying Mom
Me - Why is Allea crying?
Yo'sea- I bite her
Me- Oh no, that isn't very nice. Now what?
Yo'sea- (to Allea) Sorry Lea, sorry owie. (Turns to me) Time out (Then walks to the time-out area)

All there is left for me to do is console poor baby Allea.

Why does Yo'sea keep me around?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! I'm Pághanni Brad, I live in Brazil and not figured out your language very well. No, however, found very interesting your blog. I would like you to visit the mine too. This is a blog that talks about the world's diversity, such as culture, religion, sex, sights, among many other subjects.
I hope your comment!
Thanks.
Hugs.
www.indoverso.blogspot.com

Nakki said...

AWESOME BLOG BRAD!

Nava_jo said...

This has now become a Blog Dedicated to advertising Brad's blog

elesa said...

I think that is weird. about brad I mean. but your biting story is so cute! I hope Harrison learns to be more like her someday.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails