Sunday, April 03, 2011

General Conferance

There is something about hearing the words of the Prophets, Eating good food, and having family around that can just uplift a person.  This weekend we had Jacob and Anna(Jacobs Fiance) with us both days watching General Conference from our living room. Then on Sunday we had my parents, Vee's family, My friend Callies family, the Kerrs including our awesome friend Rachel plus the love birds over. We ate a delicious lunch then listened/napped for the last session of conference. Even with the occasional snooze I feel very uplifted and ready to start pushing forward again. I hope everyone got a chance to hear something that would warm there heart, uplift there soul, and encourage them to do better. I know I did.

From the words that were spoken, I feel loved, strengthened, warned and I feel willing to do better. I appreciate the opportunity as a Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints to hear the words of the Prophet and other of our Heavenly Fathers servants. I count myself lucky to know the truthfulness of the Gospel and I feel more eager after today to share more with others.

I hope everyone else had a wonderful day as well!

Much Love,  Joleen Romo

4 comments:

Nakki said...

ok

elesa said...

Yep, General Conference weekend is the best!

Kao said...

Agreed

Andi Sri Suriati Amal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails